Friday, August 11, 2017

CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #8

Hello friends! Welcome to this weeks Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge! My wonderful, creative Mailbox Smiles and Card Crazy Crafters Design Team sisters are taking a long overdue break. I just love these amazing ladies, and thank them from the bottom of my heart for all their talent they've shared with us over the years...since 2009! 

I'm so glad you decided to join me in this week's challenge, but first, let's announce the winner of Mailbox Smiles Anything Goes Challenge #7.

I used random.org to pick a winner:

        Janis from
  herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com

Congratulations Janis! Please send your address to marycardztv@yahoo.com and I'll get your Cardz TV Stamp set right out to you! Thanks so much for joining me for the Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge!  

Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge #8
Create anything you'd like...card, home decor, gift tags, bags, boxes, scrapbook layout, mini album, etc...Anything Goes!

You have until noon EST, Thursday, August 24, 2017 to post your name and a link to your creation, using the Inlinkz tool below. Many of you have asked, and no, you don't have to use Cardz TV Stamps to enter! I do ask that your entries be new projects...no backlinks please, and you may enter up to 3 times.

The Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge winner, picked by random.org, will receive a set of Cardz TV Stamps!

Hope you all have fun with this Anything Goes challenge! Good luck everyone...I can't wait to see what you create!













7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to my card making friend Janis!! Love the DT samples, and especially like the lovely Christmas design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the new challenge - also congratulations to your team for all their hard work - enjoy your break DT - the display of art here on the blog is lovely - TFS and have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled to be your lucky winner!! Thank you for another fun challenge.

    A huge thank you to your amazing DTs for their fabulous work. Have a great break!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT inspiration! Thank you for another fun challenge!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Janis!!Wonderful cards Mary! Love the new stamp sets too!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Janis! And thanks to Mary and DT for these fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Janis and enjoy your break ladies. And as always, thanks Mary for putting on these challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!